How to guide on getting LKWD to listen to your report.
How I have had the best success filing a report on players.
Screenshot all of the following:
(1) The Profile of the player
(2) Everything they said (if applicable)
(3) The report filed through their profile, which is the report you typed out in the white box on the player, and
(4) The screen right after that, where it shows "you are about to report 'player'
(5) Attach all the screenshots mentioned above, in an email and send all that evidence to: email@example.com
The two screenshots of the report screens will establish credability & proof to LKWD that you did file a report through the players profile so LKWD support cannot claim you didn't, (which is LKWDs protocol.)
You should get an auto reply back, and in a few days, support will reach out to you to let you know they are investigating the situation.
If Lockwood support emails you back asking you to provide the players friendship code or name. There are couple ways you can get this information if you do not have the players friendship code or, if the player has not changed their name, but please understand I'm only explaining how to do this so you can help provide LKWD support with the information they need to go after the player, NOT to condone the use of the below mentioned "tools" for creating a name for an avakin, as this is ILLEGAL to do per LKWD's Terms of Service!
(1) Search their hashtag/Rebuild their hashtag. You can pull up the player by searching their hashtag. For example, search using the # then the name in the hashtag. If the hashtag has 3rd party characters or symbols, you can use google lens to help along with many of the text and symbol generator apps in playstore. As well as by googling instagram fonts, nickfinder.com as well as others that are on the web. All you need is the first four characters in the players name to search for the player.
(2) Rebuild the name and search for it. Should the name be in characters or symbols you can use google lens to help along with many of the text and symbol generator apps in playstore. As well as by googling instagram fonts, nickfinder.com as well as others that are on the web. All you need is the first four characters in the players name to search for the player.
Finally when you can successfully pull up the player in search with your main or say an alt (in case they blocked your main). Send that rebuilt name to LKWD explaining to them that if they copy and paste it into the seach bar in avakin, they can pull up the profile of the player. Now to some of you that see this as too much work. You can always ask for our help and we can do this for you if you can provide the screenshot of the player.
To players who tell you that screenshots don't matter. Ignore them as they do not know what they are saying.
In section 5.7 of the Terms of service it says:
"Chat (text and voice) may be logged and reviewed at any time for any reason, including, without limitation, to assist in making decisisons regarding violations of the Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, private chat, group chat, my space, mails, and contact SMS messages. You agree that we may use, publish edit, modify, record and adapt your communications for any and all purposes relating to the game and you hereby grant it an unrestricted non-exclusive right and license and all necessary permissions, consents and licenses required for it to use your communications in that way. You further waive all so called moral rights in your communications. Any data collected in this way, including the content of your voice and text communications, the time and location of your activities, and your platform profile and IP address, may be used by us to enforce these terms and conditions and / or passed to the police or other appropriate authorities. By accepting these terms and conditions or using the applications you expressly consent to this."
LKWD will match chat logs with with your screenshots of communications.